Saturday, February 24, 2007

chicken pox day two (part a)

temp: 38.1 degrees
number of pox: 29

tried to sleep as much as i could in the morning, but it did not ease the pain. the one thing that i hate most about having chicken pox, is the application of the cream on the different pox(es). never have i spent so much time in front of a mirror, twisting my body to discover all the different locations of the pox(es). so yeah .. that is why i can state that i have 29 pox(es) on my body.

perhaps i'm over spiritualising stuff that is happening to me again, but God reminded me that He knows how many pox(es) i have on my body. and a passage from Psalms came to memory, where God knows our going in and coming out, He watches over us each day, and even before we were being formed in our mother's womb, He already knew us.

temperature has been fluctuating like the stock market (imo), so i gotta sponge myself now. it is during times like this where you wished you had someone to care for you 24/7. but that will be too selfish. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your previous post really encourages me! thanks! u take care yea!

paul said...

woo.. unidentified reader! haha.. you are welcome!

=)