Monday, November 26, 2007

My Room!

Okay, so finally i have decided to edit the pictures that i took of my room quite some time ago. My room still looks the same, just that the pictures do not contain the current mess that my room is in.

The sink which is just next to the stove. It is pretty cramp and it is hard to cook with the pot and pan at the same time.

The food shelf where all my stocks of food are kept.

The basin where i brush my teeth, that is just in front of the bath area.

The bath area and the toilet bowl. The thing below my towel is the heater, which is in my opinion, the second most important thing in the toilet after the shower.

My room with my funky polka dot quilt cover and red pillow cases. Blue slippers for the cold cold floor, and a chair that doubles up as a side table for my bed.

The view from my window in the evening. Its a pretty empty place, quiet at times, and not that safe at times.

So there you have it, my room and the view from it in the evenings!

No comments: