Friday, November 30, 2007

More Pictures?

So while everyone else is off to somewhere else, I'm stuck in Cergy Le Haut because I'm too lazy to travel. Traveling sucks up too much brain juice in my opinion, and I've got to save up the locations for future travels with "other people".

A friend was mentioning that I did not have many photos of my traveling companions or friends who are with me on the trip. So that was why I have some photos of them in the previous posts. In my random and hallucinating state of mind, my imaginary friend asked, "Paul, why don't I see you in the photos at all?" And I replied to my imaginary friend, "That's because I'm behind the camera taking pictures you dummy!"

I never heard from him since then.

So well, enough of my imaginary friend. Taking my inspiration from some great-photographer-who-had-his-pictures-exhibited-along-the-Seine-River-in-Paris, I compiled a collection of portrait shots. In my case, I was lacking models. So I posed and asked imaginary friend number 2 to take the shots for me.


The conclusion is: Never eat self cooked pasta while reading a food blog about the famous Jap restaurant - Tatsuya when you are away from singapore and miss Jap food. You start to have imaginary friends that talk to you and take photos for you.

No comments: