Friday, August 17, 2007

1st Round of Goodbyes

Said my first goodbyes to my colleagues at Eli Lilly and to my classmates at French Class. Would love to post photos, but i never took any! Haha!

With the remaining sections of this chapter closing, I'm looking forward to the beginning of the next chapter. The feeling is tantamount to pining for the release of the next Harry Potter book (when the Deathly Hallows were not yet released).

Adventure beckons!


The mug shot of my cell group. =) Just a note to anyone of those who appear in the photo, that all the photos are already up. Click on photos at under links to go to my shutterfly site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHERE AM I?!?! hahaha...

paul said...

haha.. who asked you to be flying around the world! see, missed a photo opportunity!