Wednesday, March 21, 2007

1) self reliance and dependence

thought of this today while considering what should be done in view of my dire circumstances.

usually, people use the idiom "when push comes to shove" to express the concept of forcing one's way into or through something when the circumstances do not help him.

i think i have been "shoving" my way through life for too long and too much. it is time to PUSH instead. and that is to Pray Until Something Happens.

no more shoving and depending on my own strength .. but to PUSH with His strength.

2) covenents

some people have wondered why i have stayed single for so long. some even suspect that i'm gay. but the fact is that i'm in a covenent with my Lord. a covenent to set my life aside for Him to use me to the max before i get attached.

this is to remind me of this fact.

No comments: